Return and Exchange Policy
Refund and Exchange Policy.
- If cancelling your order, notification must be given no later than 12pm the day before order is to be delivered.
- If cancelling order and notification is given later than 12pm the day before order is delivered, no refund will be given as your order will be in production and costs of producing occur from this time.
- Wedding cake or any custom made orders require 5 days notice of cancellation depending on individual order. Costs may occur depending on sugar products already produced.
- A $5 administration fee will be charged for cancellations
- A refund or exchange will be considered in limited circumstances of dissatisfaction and only with regard to freshness or damage due to our actions. Customers take responsibility for their own choice of product and allow Karma Cupcakes creative expression where necessary.
- Karma Cupcakes take no responsibility for storage of unattended products if premises are unattended at time of delivery.
- Exchanges only will be given on non perishable items.
- For a refund or exchange customers must complete this form.
Our rights are reserved as follows:
- Products will not be left with customer if requesting a refund or exchange.
- No refund or exchange will be considered unless product is returned.
- For our creative expression and we will do our best to capture individual requirements.
- We will make adjustments to products as we feel necessary. However we do our best to capture individual expectations, but it is understood that sometimes this is not fully possible.
- A $5 administration fee will occur for any changes made to order. Please make every endeavour to ensure that the product type, message, date and delivery address are correct before you place your order.
If you require a refund or exchange, please download and complete the Refund and Exchange Form and return it to us with your product. If you have trouble printing this form email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the form.