Our business is structured for pick up and deliveries, so we are still servicing the Gold Coast during this uncertain time of the COVID-19 outbreak. This will stay in place until the government decides otherwise. Our action is to employ all usual measures as per the food safety standards, this incudes washing hands regularly, use of disposable gloves and sanitisers. During this time, your order will only be handled by one person, thus reducing the risk of any contamination. The driver will regularly wipe down their steering wheel, keys, gear stick, parking brake, radio, door handle, phone etc. with sanitiser/ antibacterial spray. The driver will also have had sanitise their hands prior to picking up product or will be wearing disposable gloves. Please call Mark on 5591 7313 if you have any concerns.
Wishing you good health during this uncertain time.
All products require at least 1-2 days notice. For all other “CUSTOM MADE ORDERS” and limited “SAME DAY ORDERING (and delivery of orders under $40)”, please scroll down further for instructions.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR ONLINE ORDER.
- Peruse our website to find a product that you would like or if you are searching for something in particular, please use the search bar icon and type in a keyword that best describes what you are looking for. If nothing comes up, try another keyword or please see below for instructions on making a “Custom made order”.
- Click on the item that you would like to order, which will open up the product page description.
- Enter quantity required and then click “add to cart”. Please note for delivery we require a minimum order value of $40 (plus delivery charges). For delivery of orders under $40, please see instructions below in “same day ordering”.
- Once you have entered all the products you would like. Click on the shopping trolley icon at the top right hand side of your page displaying the amount of items you have added to your cart or click on the pop up icon “View Cart”. From this page you can add or remove items from your shopping cart and then click “Update Cart”
- Once you are happy with your order, please click the “Proceed to Checkout”
- Once in the “Checkout” choose either the Pick Up or Delivery tab heading and begin to fill in your details. For pickup, you will be offered to select a pickup time so we know when to have your order ready. Deliveries are made between 8.30am and 11.30am Monday to Friday and in the afternoon on Saturdays. Delivery times sometimes vary depending on how busy we are on the day. We can sometimes offer delivery before a specific time or pick up after hours. Please contact us, as we will need to discuss if this is possible. If no one is home at time of delivery, we usually find a neighbour to leave the order with and will contact the phone number on the order to let them know it is there. The delivery charge is based on distance from our kitchen in Southport, Gold Coast (4215). Please check our DELIVERY page to make sure we delivery to your required area on the Gold Coast.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard and Amex incurring a 2% surcharge and PayPal incurs a 3% surcharge. There is also the option to choose a Bank Transfer (EFT – Electronic Funds Transfer) with no surcharge. This option is only available for those who order at least 2 days in advance and paying from within Australia. There are instructions during the checkout process on how to make the EFT payment.
- Once payment/ order is successful, you will be emailed a copy of your order. Please check your spam folder as they sometimes go there.
Please call us if you are experiencing any difficulties.
CUSTOM MADE ORDERS
- Firstly, please peruse our website using the search bar icon and type in a keyword that best describes what you are looking for. You can always enter the online shop and find a category that best suits what you are looking for. As we may already have something listed with a price, that can be ordered straight away.
- We do require at least 2 days notice to organise any custom made orders. Sometimes we can organise a custom made order in less than 2 days, but you will need to email us a picture of what you have in mind, using the website “contact us” page. Then follow up with a phone call.
- For all other custom made enquiries, please use our website “Contact Us” page and we can get back to you with a quote. We are quite busy on a Friday and Saturday and sometimes it takes us a few business days to get back to you with a quote.
SAME DAY ORDERING (and delivery of orders under $40)
Same day deliveries (and delivery of orders under $40) are made through a third-party personalised courier service and can be delivered within 2-4 hours. This service will cost more than our next day delivery service that we offer. You could possibly be paying an extra $10 – $30 more, than the estimated delivery prices listed on our website.
To organise an order at short notice,
- Please call ahead to make sure we can take your order. We may be able to process your order over the phone, with credit card details, depending on how busy we are at the time. If we cannot take your order over the phone, please continue following these instructions.
- You will still need to make an order through our website and choose the pickup option in the checkout. Even if you require delivery, please still choose the pickup option. As we will need to charge delivery separately, according to what the third-party delivery company will charge us.
- While in the checkout, the pickup date selector will only allow you to choose next day pick up. Select the following business day, but write the following in the comment section, so we know what to do with your order. Make a note in the comments section, that you require same day delivery, or you require delivery of an order under $40 or you will pick up your order at a particular time that day.
- You will still need to phone us so we know you have made an order. If you require delivery and have not paid for delivery, then we will also need to process the extra delivery charge over the phone with a credit card.
Please note: If you require a third-party delivery service, then Karma Cupcakes takes no responsibility if cakes are damaged during delivery and if there is no one home at time of delivery. Though we do our utmost to try and rectify any problems if they do occur and use a trusted third-party delivery service.